Saarland University of Applied Sciences, University of Technology and Economics • University of Applied Sciences • Saarbrücken
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Safety Engineering, Emission Reduction, Lightweight Construction, Driver-Vehicle-Environment-Communication
- Tuition fees
- No fees are charged for full-time undergraduate degree courses.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- A pre-study work placement is required. Proof must be provided by the beginning of lectures in the third semester.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 01.11.2020 - 05.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.