Theory of Nursing Education
Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society • University of Applied Sciences • Ludwigshafen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) (Bachelor of Arts)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- With a general qualification for university entrance or an entrance certificate for universities of applied science you need
-A completed training in Health and Nursing, Health and Children's Nursing, elderly care or a completed midwifery training.
For university admission for people with qualified, subject-related vocational training you need
-a subject-specific authorisation of professionally qualified persons, usually evidenced by the final grade of subject-related training of at least 2.5 and a 2-year full-time subject-related professional activity.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 27.09.2021 - 08.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.