Textile Engineering/Textile Management
Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences for Engineering, Business, Computer Science and Design • University of Applied Sciences • Reutlingen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Textile Management, Textile Technology
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Applicants are selected according to specific criteria in a selection procedure:
- Average grade of the qualification for admission to higher education
-completed vocational training, which can raise the average grade by a maximum of 0.4
-professional practice in the textile industry/textile machinery manufacturing sector, thus raising the average grade by 0.1 - 0.2.
Overall, the average grade can be raised by a maximum of 0.4. Detailed information can be found in the selection regulations for the Bachelor's degree programme in Textile Technology and Textile Management.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.