Textile Design / Fashion Design
Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences for Engineering, Business, Computer Science and Design • University of Applied Sciences • Reutlingen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Fashion Design, Textile design with a specialisation in textile design
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Whoever can demonstrate the required artistic talent takes part in the award procedure. The artistic suitability is demonstrated on the basis of the portfolio pre-selection and the entrance examination.
As part of the portfolio pre-selection, admission to the entrance exam is decided.
Information regarding the portfolio:
1. Portfolio size
max. 80 cm x 100 cm. Larger folders, rolls and bulky containers are NOT accepted. It is not possible to submit the artistic work in digital form.
2. Contents of the portfolio
at least 15, max. 25 artistic works (originals) included. Photos of sculptures and large-format works can be included.
Thematically, these include:
Interest in various artistic techniques
Colour and material perception
Imagination and creativity
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 15.03.2021 - 31.08.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.