Textile and Clothing Management
Hochschule Niederrhein • University of Applied Sciences • Mönchengladbach
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Production Engineering, Production Processes, Product Development, Organisation, Business Management Applications
- Tuition fees
- No tuition fees are charged. The semester fee is EUR 314.38. With this, the student also obtains a ticket for the local public transport system as well as for whole of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- - General higher education entrance qualification or entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or recognised degree
- Knowledge of English at level B2 or 4 years of English at school with a grade of at least 'sufficient'
- 8 -week subject-related work placement by the 3rd semester
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 21.03.2022 - 15.07.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.