University of Stuttgart • University • Stuttgart
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Production, Product Development, Logistics, Industrial Management, Mechanical Engineering, Design, Organisation, Business Administration, Accountancy and Financing, Research and Development Management
- Tuition fees
- The state of Baden-Württemberg charges tuition fees for a second degree (EUR 650/semester) and for students from non-European countries (EUR 1,500/semester). For information about tuition fees, please refer to our website.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 8-week pre-study work placement is required.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 06.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.