Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg • University of Applied Sciences • Regensburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- Bachelor of Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Tuition fees
- 2200 EUR per semester
- EUR 2,200 per semester plus student services contribution and RVV semester ticket. Please talk to your employer about covering the costs. The advantage is that you can offset your expenses for your degree course from tax.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Higher education entrance qualification and proof of a) relevant completed vocational training in the fields of mechanical engineering, mechatronics and electrical engineering, or b) if vocational training has not yet been completed, admission will be granted if at least one year has been completed at the start of the degree course according to the training plan, or c) if vocational training is not relevant, proof of a professional activity with close links to mechanical engineering, mechatronics or electrical engineering of at least one year.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2021 - 14.03.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.