Sports Medicinal Engineering
Koblenz University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Remagen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Sports Medicine Metrology, Ergonomics and Prevention, Performance Diagnostics, Sport Equipment and Materials, Mathematical Methods in Sports
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General higher education entrance qualification, entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or previous education recognised as equivalent.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.