Humboldt University Berlin • University • Berlin
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Sports Education, Training Studies, Sports Medicine, Sports Psychology, Didactics of Sports, Specialised Didactics, Individual Sports, Games Sports, Sports Sociology, Biomechanics
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- - Proof of at least 33 points from 3 sports courses (practically oriented) taken in the last 4 6-month periods to gain the school leaving certificate;
- 'Deutsches Sportabzeichen' (no older than 2 years), alternatively a passed sports aptitude test with comparable requirements at a university;
- Certificate confirming medical health for sports
Independently of this, the Sports Institute reserves the right to conduct individual aptitude assessment interviews with applicants within the legally permitted scope and to propose especially qualified applicants (e.g. from competitive sports) for enrolment.
Over the course of studies, a certificate proving successful 'first aid' training (scope of at least 16 hours, taken no more than 2 years ago) and proof of lifesaving swimming abilities (see module descriptions) must be provided.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 02.11.2020 - 27.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.