University of Giessen • University • Gießen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- Teaching qualification at special schools
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Requirement for admission to the Teaching Qualification degree courses with the degree 'First State Examination' is the general higher education entrance qualification (school leaving qualification) or an equivalent accredited qualification (NOT entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences).
For Sports, a Certificate of Health and Fitness must be presented at the aptitude test showing that the student is able to take part in the course's practical sports components: www.uni-giessen.de/studium/eignungspruefung
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 18.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.