University of Hannover • University • Hannover
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Double subject Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Specialised Didactics, Latin America Studies, Linguistics, Literary Studies, Civilisation Studies, Advanced language acquisition Spanish, Language and Internet
- Tuition fees
- The semester contribution is comprised of
-tStudent services and student union contribution
-tCosts for the semester ticket
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Adequate knowledge of language must be proven as part of the application to the course.
Further information on this and on the possible subject combinations can be found in the admission regulations on the interdisciplinary Bachelor's course or the Bachelor's course on Technical Education.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 14.10.2020 - 01.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .