University of Bremen • University • Bremen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- English, French, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Statistics, General Studies, Cultural History of European Studies, Cultural Studies, Remembering Europe, EU Integration, Memory Sites, Post-colonial Studies, Socio-Scientific European Studies, Institutions and Forms of European Public Sphere
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Knowledge of English at level B1 of the European Reference Framework.
Required participation in an online self-assessment (degree-specific self-assessment test) to assess individual suitability for this degree course is recommended.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.