Evangelische Hochschule Dresden • University of Applied Sciences • Dresden
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Principles of Social Work Research, Gender and Interculturality, Assistance for Mental Illness and Disability, Elementary Communication Skills, Integrated Case Understanding and Intervention, Anthropology, Ethical Judgement Formation, Human and Basic Rights, Work, Unemployment, Poverty, Social Security, Protestant Welfare Studies, Childhood, Youth, Education and Learning
- Tuition fees
- No tuition fees. The amount of the semester contribution can be found on the homepage: www.ehs-dresden.de.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- High school diploma (Abitur), entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or an equivalent degree, and a pre-study internship of at least 6 months in the social sector.
Detailed application documents will be submitted.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 14.09.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.