Social Security, Inclusion, Administration (BASS)
Fulda University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Fulda
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- For students of dual courses: university of applied sciences or general higher education entrance qualification and a study agreement with a cooperation partner (Local Authority Job Centres) of the Hochschule Fulda. For students of career-integrated courses: university of applied sciences or general higher education entrance qualification and professional experience at an agency dealing with basic security benefits or social administration, or at the ARGE (job centre) or in a job centre.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 18.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.