Romance Studies / French
University of Paderborn • University • Paderborn
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Dual-subject Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Bachelor’s programme in Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges is open to anyone who has 1. the higher education entrance qualification certificate (general or restricted to a relevant subject) or the entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences or evidence of previous education that is recognised as equivalent by legislation or the responsible state authority, or anyone who meets the requirements for applicants who are considered to be qualified as a result of vocational training or those under the regulations on applicants with international educational qualifications.
2. t as a student applicant who has not acquired his or her admission requirements at a German-speaking institution, has sufficient knowledge of the German language. For unrestricted admission to or enrolment on all degree courses, the applicant must prove the language ability required for study. Further details are governed by the current version of the German language proficiency test for access to higher education at the University of Paderborn.
3. t meets the further admission requirements of the subject-specific provisions.
(1) tFor the language French, which is represented in the field of Romance Studies, language skills are essential. Enrolment in the subject of French requires knowledge of French at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages ??(CEFR), as specified in Section 8 of the General Provisions of the Examination Regulations for the Dual-Subject Bachelor’s of the Faculty of Cultural Studies. In particular, the French language skills can be demonstrated by a Baccalaureate certificate, which indicates B1 level or the DELF B1 (niveau indépendant) certificate.
A certificate submitted must not be older than a maximum of two years from the beginning of the semester for which registration is requested. Proof of language skills is a requirement of enrolment.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 02.11.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.