Real Estate Engineering and Management
University of Stuttgart • University • Stuttgart
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Real Estate Engineering, Civil Engineering, Property Management Studies, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Architecture and Town Planning, Project Management, Facility Management, Building Engineering, Project Development
- Tuition fees
- The state of Baden-Württemberg charges tuition fees for a second degree (EUR 650/semester) and for students from non-European countries (EUR 1,500/semester). For information about tuition fees, please refer to our website.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Entrance examination, application deadline is 15 July. For details of the entrance examination, see the following website:
In addition, a 6-week pre-study work placement is required.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 12.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.