Berlin School of Economics and Law • University of Applied Sciences • Berlin
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Administration Science, General and Special Administration Law, Digitisation in Administration, Social Sciences, Constitutional Law, Social Law, Public Finance and Business Administration, Personnel Management, Organisational Theory, Civil Law
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In the 'blended' learning format, admission takes place exclusively in the summer semester; in the 'attendance' learning format, admission takes place exclusively in the winter semester.
Further information can be found on the course page.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 01.04.2022 - 30.07.2022