Berlin School of Economics and Law • University of Applied Sciences • Berlin
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Administration Science, General and Special Administration Law, Digitisation in Administration, Social Sciences, Constitutional Law, Social Law, Public Finance and Business Administration, Human Resources, Organisational Theory, Civil Law
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In the "Blended" learning format, admission is exclusively for the summer semester.
Further information can be found on the course page.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2020 - 13.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.