University of Applied Sciences Fresenius • University of Applied Sciences • Wiesbaden, Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Köln, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Clinical Psychology (mandatory module), Health Psychology, Market, Advertising and Media Psychology, Organisational Psychology and Counselling, Personnel Psychology
- Tuition fees
- 795 EUR per Month
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In order to study a Bachelor's degree at the Hochschule Fresenius, applicants must provide evidence of the necessary qualification for the degree course (qualification for admission to higher education). Additionally, all applicants complete an internal selection procedure. More information on the procedure is available in the FAQs or from the free information hotline 0 800/3 400 400 - we are always pleased to help you and look forward to your call!
Please contact us if you have a subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification or entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences, which is not issued by the state of Hesse. Our university office is happy to help you, please call them on 06126 9352-0.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.