Private University Witten/Herdecke gGmbH • University • Witten
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Science)
- Tuition fees
- The tuition fee at the University of Witten / Herdecke is based on the salary the student is expected to earn after graduation. The university allows for studying regardless of one's financial background thanks to a reverse generation contract: Students can opt for immediate payment, delayed income-dependent payment or 50% immediate payment and 50% delayed payment. The following applies to delayed payment: Those who earn little will pay little or nothing at all, those who earn more will pay more. A maximum limit provides an upward cap on the payment. Payment is generally only for the regular study period, even if it is exceeded.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The course is not subject to admission restrictions. Admission is granted based on a personal selection procedure. This includes application via the campus online system for examining the formalities for admission to higher education and the motivation of the applicant as well as a personal interview before a selection committee.
Course-specific admission requirement is a three-month internship or the confirmation of an internship position in a clinical facility or counselling centre (occupational activities in the psychosocial area are eligible). The internship must be completed by the time of registration/enrolment.\; Internship/professional activity must not be older than two years.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2021 - 31.03.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.