Protestant Religion (teaching subject)
Leuphana University Lüneburg • University • Lüneburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Religious Instruction and Ethics, Subject Didactics and Methodology of the Development of Christian Interpretation of Life, Christian Faith in Theology and Religious Education, Literary Works of the Bible and Exegesis, Church and Faith within History
- Tuition fees
- At the Leuphana Universität Lüneburg tuition fees are only charged for the career-integrated degree courses. All other degree courses are only subject to semester contributions.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Leuphana Universität Lüneburg has its own admission procedure for the Bachelor's degree course. In addition to the grade of a valid qualification for admission to higher education, particular skills, experience and extra-curricular achievements such as being a school spokesperson, stays abroad or voluntary work are taken into consideration.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 29.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.