Pforzheim University of Applied Sciences - Design, Technology, Economics and Law • University of Applied Sciences • Pforzheim
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 3 semesters
- Master (Master of Science)
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Degree in either Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Industrial Design or Mechatronics (or related courses) with a final grade of 'good' or higher; Letter of recommendation/reference from an academic institution or company, participation in a selection interview, proof of command of English, proof of sufficient knowledge of German (applicants whose native language is not German).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.