Power and Automation Engineering
University of Education, Schwäbisch Gmünd • University • Schwäbisch Gmünd
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The general or subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification or the entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences is a requirement.
A pre-study work placement, preferably completed before the commencement of studies, is a requirement for the degree course Engineering Education. Proof must be provided of a pre-study work placement comprising 8 weeks.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 05.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.