University of Bremen • University • Bremen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- International Relations and Foreign Policy, Policy Field Analysis, Political Theory and Philosophy, Comparative Politics and European Studies, Fundamentals of Social Sciences, Statistics, Political science and law, Political science and economics, Methods of Empirical Social Research
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Knowledge of English at level B1 of the European Reference Framework.
Obligatory participation in a specifically course-related, online self-assessment to establish the applicant's aptitude for studying Political Science.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.