Pioneering in Arts, Media & the Creative Industries | AMC
Zeppelin University - A University between Business, Culture, Media and Politics • University • Friedrichshafen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master of Arts in Pioneering in Arts, Media & the Creative Industries (Master of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Communication Management, Cultural Management, Cultural Studies, Communication Sciences
- Tuition fees
- 4590 EUR per semester
- The tuition fees for the 8 Master’s degree courses at the Zeppelin University can be pre-financed via a student loan programme with the bank Sparkasse Herford. In addition, pre-financing is also possible via an education fund and a KfW study/education loan. Participation is open to all students. In addition, Zeppelin University offers various scholarships.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The Zeppelin Universität looks for personalities, who impress in the application procedure. Regardless of the grades. Admission requirement for the Master's degree course in 'Communication & Cultural Management' is a first academic degree.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 04.09.2021 - 22.12.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.