University of Cologne • University • Köln
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for Vocational Colleges I (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- There are no tuition fees at the University of Cologne (except for continuing education courses that are subject to contributions). There is a semester fee that includes a NRW-wide public transport ticket. It is adjusted every semester, the amount can be viewed via the link above.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- As part of the teaching qualification at vocational schools, you study a general education subject combined with a vocational or special education subjects with restricted admission as well as educational sciences (possibly with admission restrictions) at the University of Cologne. Enrolment is only possible if you can be admitted for a complete subject combination.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022