University of Cologne • University • Köln
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for special educational needs (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- At the University of Cologne there is only a semester fee (including the NRW ticket), but no additional tuition fees, with the exception of continuing education courses that are subject to contributions.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Admission / enrolment is only possible after a successful application / admission for the compulsory special education disciplines and subject areas / learning areas.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 05.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.