University of Applied Sciences Fresenius • University of Applied Sciences • München, Köln, Idstein
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Anatomy, Physiology, Patho-Physiology in Neurology, Biochemistry, Dysfunctions and Adjustments, Palpation in Examination and Treatment, Health Services, Health Science, Health Economics, Symptoms and Activity of the Tissue, Contraindications, Orthopaedics, Urogenital Tract, Internal Medicine, Interactions in the Treatment Process, Paediatrics, Psychiatry and Differential Diagnostics
- Tuition fees
- 595 EUR per Month
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Internal selection procedure.
The following additional admission requirements must be met to study Osteopathy:
- University entrance qualification
- Medical certificate confirming suitability for the profession
- Proof of a 100-hour internship in the field of nursing
At present, a minimum age of 25 years is required for the medical practitioner examination.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.