PFH - Private University of Applied Sciences Göttingen • University of Applied Sciences • Göttingen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Orthotics, Prosthetics, Biomechanics, Medical Technology, Orthopaedic Engineering, Principles of Management, Engineering Sciences, Medicine
- Tuition fees
- 700 EUR per Month
- Plus a one-off enrolment fee (EUR 420) and a one-off examination fee (EUR 1,000).
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General higher education entrance qualification, entrance qualification for universities of applied sciences, qualification for admission to higher education according to the Lower Saxon Higher Education Act (NHG).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2021 - 31.03.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.