Organic Agriculture and Food Systems
University of Hohenheim • University • Stuttgart-Hohenheim
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master's degree (Master of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Organic farming, Food quality, Organic markets, Certification
- Admission requirements (Germany)
Application deadline: 01.06. (15.03. for Non-EU citizens); 30 places. With a letter of recommendation admission with a grade up to 2,9 is possible. Bachelor's degree certificate to hand in until 31st December at the latest.
See www.uni-hohenheim.de/en/application-eur-organic-info for further information.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 05.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.