University of Hohenheim • University • Stuttgart-Hohenheim
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Food Ingredients, Molecular Biology, Human Biology, Natural Sciences, Metabolic Regulation
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
Application deadline: Winter semester 15 July; 85 places.
*Qualification for admission to higher education (HZB)
*Student orientation process: www.was-studiere-ich.de
* average grade of the qualification for admission to higher education (56 %)
* grade in science (28 %)
*Vocational training, work placements, special qualifications, extracurricular achievements (16%)
See the admission regulations for additional information.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 05.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.