Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Weingarten
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In the Nursing course proof is required of a relevant legally valid training agreement with a hospital that cooperates with the Gesundheitsakademie Bodensee-Oberschwaben GmbH.
The Nursing Bachelor's course is a training-integrated course. In order to achieve this course structure the Gesundheitsakademie Bodensee-Oberschwaben GmbH and the Faculty for Social Work, Health and Nursing of the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences cooperate.
The curriculum comprises a total of 9 semesters and at the end of the 6th semester leads to a professional qualification in healthcare. In this time (semesters 1 to 6)/course section I) all the requirements of the training law are achieved including the practical applications and examinations.
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 14.03.2022 - 01.07.2022