University of Cologne • University • Köln
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's course Teaching Qualification for special educational needs (Bachelor of Arts)
- Tuition fees
- There are no tuition fees at the University of Cologne (except for continuing education courses that are subject to contributions). There is a semester fee that includes a NRW-wide public transport ticket. It is adjusted every semester, the amount can be viewed via the link above.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Course-specific aptitude test required. For information see:
As part of the teaching qualification for special needs education at the University of Cologne, you will study two special needs education subjects, two further subjects or learning areas and educational sciences (possible with admission restrictions). Enrolment is only possible if you can be admitted for a complete subject combination.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 10.10.2022 - 03.02.2023