Music Education - Musical
Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Osnabrück
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Voice Teaching, Music Education, Singing, Principles of Drama and Speech Training, Dance, including Ensemble Dance, Aural Musical Training, Musical Harmony Studies, Music Theory, Musicology, History of Music
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Alternatively: entrance qualification for universities of applied science, subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification, general higher education entrance qualification, previous education recognised as equivalent, passed aptitude test. No prior work placement required.
Exceptional artistic talent to be demonstrated by taking a test;
if proof of qualification for admission to higher education according to the Lower Saxon Higher Education Act (NHG § 18 section1 (sentences 1-4)) is not provided, outstanding artistic talent has to be demonstrated for the particular subject of study.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 22.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.