Bundeswehr University Munich • University • Neubiberg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 9 trimesters
- Bachelor of Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Energy Systems and Marine Engineering (EMT), Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering (LRT), Weapons Technology (WT), Information Engineering and Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Upon selection by the German Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support. Relevant 8-week pre-study work placement.
- Admission Semester
- Admission only in the autumn trimester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.