Mergers & Acquisitions
University of Münster • University • Münster
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master (Master of Laws / Executive Master of Business Administration)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The prerequisite for admission to the Master's in Mergers & Acquisitions is a successfully completed university degree in law or economics with a state exam, diploma, Bachelor or Master's degree among the top 50% of all graduates of a university with at least 240 ECTS credits. Up to 60 ECTS points can be obtained on the basis of professional qualifications. In addition, at least one year of professional experience is required (two years for applicants seeking the EMBA).
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.