Koblenz University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Remagen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Sports Medical Technology, Medical Robotics, Imaging, Laboratory Analytics, Image Processing, Functional Diagnostics and Monitoring, Signal Processing, Medical Appliance Engineering, Digital Engineering, Robotics
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- General higher education entrance certificate, entrance qualification for Fachhochschule or previous education recognised as equivalent.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.