Medical Technology (dual degree course)
Jade University of Applied Sciences Wilhelmshaven/Oldenburg/Elsfleth • University of Applied Sciences • Wilhelmshaven
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Safety in Medicine and Medical Product Law, Radiology and Radiation Protection, Biosignal and Image Processing, High-Tech Medical Applications and Medical Robotics, Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Devices, Measurement Technology and Sensors, Materials/Construction/Manufacturing, Medical Microtechnology, Microbiology and Hygiene
- Tuition fees
- From the winter semester 2014/15 onwards, no tuition fees will be charged for a first degree course. However, please note the regulation regarding student credit in Lower Saxony.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In addition to the general admission requirements stipulated in Section 18 of the Lower Saxony Higher Education Act (Niedersächsisches Hochschulgesetz - NHG), a vocational traineeship in a relevant and recognised training profession. A study grant while continuing an existing professional activity is also possible. You can get more information from the department.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2021 - 28.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.