University of Bremen • University • Bremen
- Main instruction language
- Further Languages
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master (Master of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Biometry, Biostatistics
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Prerequisite to participate in a Master's degree programme is the completion of a course on Bachelor's degree level.
The subject-specific admission requirements are regulated in the current acceptance/admission regulations (see www.dbs.uni-bremen.de or www.uni-bremen.de/master).
These also include information about the different deadlines for submission of academic records.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 18.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.