Media Management, MBA
University of Hamburg • University • Hamburg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 trimesters
- Master of Business Administration Media Management (Master of Business Administration in Media Management)
- Areas of Focus
- Media Economics, Management, Project Management, Teamwork, Media Production, Media Law
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Enrolment for the full-time MBA in Media Management at the Hamburg Media School is subject to the following requirements:
Abitur (general higher-education entrance qualification)
(including vocational Abitur or equivalent
foreign school-leaving certificate)
Bachelor's (Diplom) or Master's (Magister) degree obtained from a university, university of applied sciences or university of cooperative education recognised as being equivalent. The degree course must offer access to postgraduate studies.
Where applicable, proof of command of German.
Timely submission of complete application documents (including references, letter of motivation) as well as participation in a written application procedure (assessment centre)
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 30.01.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .