Media & Interaction Design
Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences • University of Applied Sciences • Osnabrück
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Arts)
- Areas of Focus
- Interaction Design, Media Production, Media & Design Theory, Psychology & User-Experience, Programming
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 1. Online registration for the aptitude test via the application portal of Hochschule Osnabrück in May. If special artistic ability is recognised, the application for the aptitude test will be deemed an application for a place of study.
2. Submission of application portfolio: 15.05 - 31.05.
3. Upon positive assessment of the application portfolio: Participation in the aptitude test (middle/end of June) (proof of aesthetic-creative aptitude relevant to the programme)
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 04.10.2021 - 22.01.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.