Mechatronics - Project Engineering
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University • Separate type of higher education institution • Mannheim
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- A general higher education entrance qualification or the subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification appropriate to the selected course, as well as a study and training agreement with a company or social institution. If proof of aptitude is also provided, applicants with an entrance qualification for Fachhochschulen or a professional qualification compliant to the regulations governing access to higher education (BerufsHZVO) may also be admitted.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2020 - 31.03.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.