Mechatronics (dual degree course)
Jade University of Applied Sciences Wilhelmshaven/Oldenburg/Elsfleth • University of Applied Sciences • Wilhelmshaven
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 8 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Measurement Data Handling and Statistics, Design, Manufacturing, Introduction to Robotics, Automation Engineering, Actuator Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Measurement Technology and Sensors, Computer Science
- Tuition fees
- From the winter semester 2014/15 onwards, no tuition fees will be charged for a first degree course. However, please note the regulation regarding student credit in Lower Saxony.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In addition to the general admission requirements stipulated in Section 18 of the Lower Saxony Higher Education Act (Niedersächsisches Hochschulgesetz - NHG), a vocational traineeship in a relevant and recognised training profession. A study grant while continuing an existing professional activity is also possible. You can get more information from the department.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.09.2020 - 28.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference .