Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus-Senftenberg • University • Senftenberg
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 3 semesters
- Master (Master of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Development and Construction, Production Engineering, Plastics Engineering
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- Proof of a first professionally qualifying degree in a relevant degree course with 210 ECTS credit points Special regulations apply to applicants with fewer than 210 ECTS credit points or a standard period of study less than 7 semesters.
- Admission Semester
- Summer Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 06.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.