University of Siegen • University • Siegen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 4 semesters
- Master of Science (Master of Science)
- Tuition fees
- 261 EUR per semester
- Information on the composition of the semester fee can be found at https://www.uni-siegen.de/start/studium/semesterbeitrag.html.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 1) A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Siegen awarded with at least a grade of satisfactory (3.0) or another comparable subject, at least three years of study with a completed Bachelor's degree or comparable final exam of at least grade (3.0 ) is required.
In order to prove that you have completed a degree-related preparatory training, the previous Bachelor's degree program in the thematic areas must largely correspond to the respective Bachelor's degree program at the University of Siegen. The subject catalogues of these Bachelor programs can be found in the course plans, which can be found as part of the annex to the examination regulations. Support for the calculation of the quota to be achieved is provided by the Excel spreadsheets on the homepage. The printouts of the completed tables must be attached to the application.
2) Very good knowledge of the German language is required.. Non-German-speaking foreigners prove this through the German Language Examination for University Entrance (DSH) or the German as a Foreign Language Test (TestDaF) or similar.
NOTE: 'NEWSLETTER FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS'
Subscribe at www.uni-siegen.de/zsb/newsletter
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 02.11.2020 - 12.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.