University of Siegen • University • Siegen
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 1) A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Siegen awarded with at least a grade of satisfactory (3.0) or another comparable subject, at least three years of study with a completed Bachelor's degree or comparable final exam of at least grade (3.0 ) is required.
In order to prove that you have completed a degree-related preparatory training, the previous Bachelor's degree programme in the thematic areas must largely correspond to the respective Bachelor's degree programme at the University of Siegen. The subject catalogues of these Bachelor programmes can be found in the course plans, which can be found as part of the annex to the examination regulations. Support for the calculation of the quota to be achieved is provided by the Excel spreadsheets on the homepage. The printouts of the completed tables must be attached to the application.
2) Very good knowledge of the German language is required.. Non-German-speaking foreigners prove this by means of the German Language Examination for University Entrance (DSH) or the German as a Foreign Language Test (TestDaF) or similar.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- Selection procedure / qualifying examination
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022