Reutlingen University of Applied Sciences for Engineering, Business, Computer Science and Design • University of Applied Sciences • Reutlingen
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- For admission to the Bachelor's degree programme in Mechanical Engineering, a pre-study work placement of 20 attendance days in a mechanical engineering company must be successfully completed. Proof of the completed pre-study work placement must be submitted at the latest by the time of enrolment. A later date is not possible.
Under certain conditions the pre-study work placement can be waived:
As a graduate of a technical grammar school;
If you have completed vocational training (toolmaker, industrial mechanic, etc.);
Upon successful participation in the Student Engineer Academy (SIA).
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 15.03.2021 - 31.08.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.