Mechanical engineering/production engineering and management
Pforzheim University of Applied Sciences - Design, Technology, Economics and Law • University of Applied Sciences • Pforzheim
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Areas of Focus
- Innovative Production Processes, Production planning and preparation, Automation of Production Processes, Material Flow, Forming Technology, Production organization, Materials Management, Punching Technology, Technologies of Tool Design
- Tuition fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- 90% of study places are awarded via the university's internal selection procedure with the following selection criteria:
Average grade in the university entrance exam (HZB) - 75 %
Result of a selection interview - 25%
Participation in the selection interview is entirely voluntary. You can increase your chances of gaining a place, but can never diminish them.
A requirement for admission is a pre-study work placement of at least 8 weeks. Proof should be provided for enrolment, but can be submitted up to the beginning of the third subject-related semester.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.