Mechanical Engineering (International)
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) • University • Karlsruhe
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Major in Global Production Management, Major in Energy Engineering, Major in Automotive Engineering
- Tuition fees
- Fees for international students from countries that are not members of the EU
Second degree fees
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- In addition to a general higher education entrance qualification, the successful participation in the SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test consisting of Reading Test, Writing and Language Test, and Math Test with at least 1200 points must be proven.
Furthermore, proof of sufficient English language skills (TOEFL or IELTS) is required as well as a letter of motivation.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- selection by the HEI
- Lecture Period
- 19.04.2022 - 30.07.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.