Chemnitz University of Technology • University • Chemnitz
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Management Consultancy and Insurance, Banks and Financial Institutions, Software Companies and Telecommunications, Teaching and Science, Development and Research, Aerospace, Logistics and Automotive Industry
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The beginning of studies for new students is usually the winter semester. Subject to the agreement of the examination board, enrolment is also possible for the summer semester, although this may lead to the standard period of study being extended.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 11.10.2021 - 04.02.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.