Mathematics (combined Bachelor's/Master's course of studies in 5 disciplines)
Chemnitz University of Technology • University • Chemnitz
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Mathematics, Engineering Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Mathematics with advanced Computer Science training, Algebra, Analysis, Numerical Mathematics, etc.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- The beginning of studies for new students is usually the winter semester. Subject to the agreement of the examination board, enrolment is also possible for the summer semester, although this may lead to the standard period of study being extended.
- Admission Semester
- Summer and Winter Semester
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 12.10.2020 - 05.02.2021
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.