SRH University for Health • University of Applied Sciences • Düsseldorf, Bonn, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart
- Main instruction language
- Standard length of studies
- 7 semesters
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Areas of Focus
- Grundlagen der Sprach-, Verhaltens- und Sozialwissenschaften, Grundlagen der Medizin, Fachwissen und Behandlungsfelder der Logopädie 1 (PdL), Fachwissen und Behandlungsfelder der Logopädie 2 (PdL), Wissenschaftliche, rechtliche und ökonomische Grundlagen
- Tuition fees
- - Stuttgart EUR 460.00 per month plus one time enrolment fee of EUR 200.00
- Karlsruhe EUR 460.00 per month plus one-off enrolment fee of EUR 200
- Heidelberg EUR 460.00 per month plus one-off enrolment fee of EUR 200
- Düsseldorf EUR 485.00 per month plus one time enrolment fee of EUR 200.00
- Bonn EUR 485.00 per month plus one-off enrolment fee of EUR 200
Tuition fees are reduced by 10% for graduates of a course at an SRH university, as well as for SRH employees and their relatives.
- Admission requirements (Germany)
- - The general higher education entrance qualification or
- An entrance qualification for technical schools (entrance qualification for studies at universities of applied sciences) that is recognised nationwide (please note that, for example, a relevant six-month internship may be required for a BK I and II degree in Baden-Württemberg in order to achieve nationwide recognition) or
- An equivalent higher education entrance qualification or a university entrance qualification for qualified professionals according to § 70 ThürHG*.
- Proof of German language level B2 (for international applicants)
- Existing contract with a state-recognised SRH school for speech therapy in Düsseldorf, Bonn, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe or Stuttgart
Please send your application documents directly to your desired location in Düsseldorf, Bonn, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart.
*ThürHG § 70 (2) Professionally qualified persons without university entrance qualification, who have completed vocational training and have worked full-time for at least three years, are also entitled to pass an entrance examination to study in a particular course.
- Admission requirements (Link)
- Admission Semester
- Winter Semester only
- Admission Mode
- open admission
- Lecture Period
- 01.10.2021 - 31.03.2022
These data have been kindly made available to the DAAD by the German Rectors' Conference.